Series - A Guide to Radical Kindness
Jesus practiced KINDNESS by Listening, Learning and Loving the people he came across in his travels and teachings.
Join us beginning August 29th for a 4-week class on Radical Kindness. The series will look at biblical scriptures focused on kindness and reviewing skills of listening, learning and loving. There will also be a 30-day challenge to give fresh ideas for showing kindness.
Sign-up using the RSVP form below or sign-up in the Narthex starting this Sunday, August 1st. Multiple class times are available for people of all ages. All participants will receive a Radical Kindness shirt at end of class.
Sunday mornings classes:
- Parlor Class @ 9:30am - facilitated by Eric Mapes and Eileen Gostylo
- Arnold Building @ 9:30am - facilitated by Pastor Bryan Stamper
- Children’s Class @ 9:30am – facilitated by Dan Gostylo and Shelly Buschfort
- Youth Class @ 9:30 – facilitated by Cindy Mapes and Carol Shelfer
- Small Group on Thursday @ 7pm – facilitated Mike Krenz and Roger Thompson
- Small Group on Thursday @ 10:30am – facilitated by Martha Krenz and Jean Judy
Contact Eric Mapes @ 210-232-1055 or Eileen Gostylo @ 210-410-6700 for more information.